STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aerospace Expeditors for open positions in Hawthorne, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Expedite parts to meet developed estimated completion dates
- Expedite parts through other departments to break any hold factor in support of late part delivery
- Expedite material from the receiving dock, stock rooms and buyers in support of late part delivery and deliver to using department
- Maintain weekly visibility on part shortages
- Support of Data Integrity in Company MRP system
- Support of Data Integrity in Visual and shop Floor Audits
- Control of Non-conforming Material / Return to Inventory / Stock Purge
- Expedite Off-site processing
- High school diploma is required
- Minimum 3 years’ of production control experience is required
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience working with an MRP system
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, or consumer electronics manufacturing
- Lifting up to 50lbs., standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing stooping, stretching and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position
- Must be available to work all shifts, overtime, and weekends, as required
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38702