STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Data Entry Operators for open positions in Denver, Colorado.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Aircraft Data Entry Operators will oversee all aspects of Records retention, maintaining accurate records for each aircraft and components. Audit online records and approved maintenance record database daily, ensuring all maintenance entries are accounted for and accurate. Organizes and reviews all aircraft data relating to the TCI, aircraft flight times, aircraft log pages, and maintenance activities that have been performed on the aircraft to ensure proper airworthiness in accordance with CFRs.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all records; update databases for lease return and induction activities; Scan or upload all documentation to the ERRP.
- Read & interpret technical data, to be input in the maintenance database, as required.
- Ensure all maintenance records received into Aircraft Records are entered into approved maintenance record database daily.
- Scan, Audit, and index all documents into the ERRP to comply with the FARs.
- Audit the documentation for accuracy and completion as outlined in the GMM & FARs.
- Accurately track all serialized components on the aircraft.
- Record hours/cycles daily; correct aircraft hours and cycles on parts tags, EOs, ADs, FCDs, and A-Checks for accurate data input into the Maintenance database.
- Enter component removal and replacement in the maintenance database; ensure that part numbers and serial numbers are accurate.
- Perform other duties as required or directed from supervisor of the department.
- High school diploma or GED & the ability to interpret technical data.
- Four years of aircraft related work & familiarity with Aviation terminology.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company.
- Preferred – Experience with aircraft MRO systems & Experience with electronic records management systems.
- Preferred – Previous aircraft records experience.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 35489