STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aviation Maintenance Reliability Specialists for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
This position will be dedicated to monitoring and measuring Mechanical Reliability of aircraft. Looking for opportunities to improve aircraft availability, improved dispatch reliability, and on time performance, etc. They will be responsible for taking raw data from Wizard, Trax and some Access. This analyst will be working within Tableau and creating dashboards from scratch. Altryx will be used to pull data from multiple sources and make it into a data file that is executable by Tableau. Candidates also must have intermediate proficiency in Excel – experience executing pivot tables, v-look up sand macros.
- Perform data collection and validation on data elements required by the Reliability Program and Specialty Programs.
- Monitor aircraft and fleet reliability data for trends that could affect operations, participating in event investigations as required.
- Perform root cause analysis on data used to measure aircraft/fleet performance for safety, reliability and economic impact, and identify deficiencies in the Maintenance Program.
- Work closely with the Fleet Reliability Group to help develop corrective action plans to address adverse trends, performing follow-up on effectiveness of those plans, and provide detailed briefings to Senior Leadership at the monthly Reliability Control Board Meeting.
- Compile special ad hoc reports or studies where analysis of complicated or technical data is required; identify sources and extracts necessary information for reporting, developing customized computing solutions to aid in data access and presentation using a variety of software applications.
- Work closely with peers, and internal and external Customers to support Reliability Program and provide Reliability data, statistics, and analysis for aircraft performance related requests at an exceptional level of customer service.
- Develop customized computing solutions to aid in optimization prioritization and analysis using a variety of software applications such as Tableau, Altryx, Excel, and other software as necessary.
- Hold a four year degree in an Aviation, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics related field; MBA preferred.
- 6 years of professional experience in Maintenance Programs and Reliability engineering in Aviation/Engineering related field, or equivalent, required.
- Previous experience with a client program for a 121 operator preferred.
- Must have a high level of experience with computing systems and the ability to plan for future computing needs.
- Experience creating meaningful visualizations to describe complex problems and solutions preferred.
- Airframe & Powerplant license and/or pilot experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in drawing conclusions from multiple data sources, translating those results into actionable objectives, and following through to execution and follow-up.
- Must be able to analyze data and prepare visualizations and reports using business intelligence tools and use excellent verbal and written skills to present results.
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects with a positive attitude.
- Manages and coordinates multi-departmental presentations to affected work groups and Senior Leadership.
- Must have a high proficiency with Microsoft Suite with the ability to become proficient with other computer programs, including Business Intelligence tools.
- Comfortable delivering formal communication, both written and verbal, to various levels of the organization including Customers, Subject Matter Experts, and Leaders.
- Able to visualize, articulate, and condense complex initiatives, problems, concepts, etc., into concise, easily understood updates and/or presentations.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 37651