STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aviation Reliability Analysts for open positions that allow working remotely.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Reports to the Director of Maintenance Programs and Reliability and is responsible for all aspects of reliability related projects for the client.
- Includes reading, understanding, and applying the appropriate 8 digit ATA codes to log pages, PiReps, non-routine cards, job cards, and other data points.
- Performing root cause analysis of aircraft in-service difficulties, air turn backs, in-flight shut downs, and other irregularities.
- Analyzing and recommending changes to the maintenance program which will improve aircraft operational reliability.
- Familiarity with large transport category aircraft including the Boeing 737.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of all aircraft manuals including, but not limited to: AMM, IPC, SRM, and MRD.
- Looking for A&P’s who have a lot of aviation experience and are very good with computers.
- MRO and airline experience is required, and must be recent.
- OEM experience will not work for these positions.
- Someone with reliability analyst experience is a huge plus.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, great computer skills, and be self-motivated.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technical role in the aviation industry at an airline or MRO.
- Experience using database tools for data analysis, such as SQL or SAP.
- Familiarity with of statistical analysis tools such as Statistica or Minitab.
- Experience with aviation computerized tracking systems such as Sceptre, Trax, or MXi.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A&P License or 2 year technical degree.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 37643