STS AeroStaff Services is now hiring Composite Technicians for open positions in Hawthorne, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Each successful hire will be performing duties in at least one of the five following areas:
- Lamination (layup – building of the composites)
- Fairing (assembly and bonding)
- Interstage/PAF (Payload Adapters / Nose Cone – Assembly, Bonding and Integration)
- High Temperature (TPS – Soft Goods) and High Temperature Composites (Meaning more plys and can handle high heat)
- Quality (Inspection of the composites)
- Will accept boat mechanics that have done composite hull repair, or built new composite masts. Technicians that have built or replaced masts on sailboats from scratch are also acceptable
- Will accept wind turbine field service mechanics
- Will accept auto body technicians, especially ones working on after-market add-ons
- Will accept test and vehicle technicians who have worked off of wiring diagrams and schematics
- Military helicopter maintenance experience, specifically performing wire routing and connecting coupled with flight system QC standards, a plus
- Experience with body kits and non-stock repairs a plus
- Any candidate fresh out of A&P school (even if you have not taken the A&P test) will be considered
- Pre-preg carbon fiber material and adhesives/unitape experience a plus
- Need to be able to work with a two-part epoxy & hand tools including routers and sanders
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38165