STS AeroStaff Services is now hiring Electrical Certification Engineers for open positions in Wichita, Kansas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Responsible for design, development and certification support of avionics/electrical systems on Beechcraft T-6C aircraft
- Prepare certification plans, conformity requests, equipment qualification test plans/results, system safety documents, ground and flight test plans/results and certification reports showing avionics systems compliance with 14 CFR Part 23
- Prepare engineering drawings for avionics/electrical systems using Mentor Graphics computer based drafting tool
- Assist in development of functional test documents for avionics/electrical systems
- Conduct equipment, system, and aircraft ground testing at Supplier or other testing facilities
- Coordinate with other Engineering disciplines such as Air Worthiness, Project, Flight Test, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Mechanical Systems, ECS and System Safety
- Candidate should be a graduate of an ABET accredited Engineering School culminating in a BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Proficient in basic computer skills and in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and competency in one of the subject areas listed above
- Knowledge of 14 CFR part 23, RTCA DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 is required
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38215