STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring General Material Handlers for positions in Phoenix, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Operates within one or more area(s) to support the supply chain requirements of a continuous flow manufacturing process. Executes one or more supply chain processes to meet production and quality standards. Performs routine inspections to ensure quality standards. Process Areas: Material Handling, Forklift Operation, Inventory, Order Receipt, Inspection, Fulfillment and Shipping.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures defined by the company safety program and OSHA regulations to eliminate work related injuries
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions, such as Material Handling, Forklift Operation, Inventory, Order Receipt, Inspection, Fulfillment and Shipping
- Transports materials/finished product using a forklift truck or reach truck to designated locations within the warehouse, which may include loading, unloading and order picking
- Fulfills orders, including order entry, administration, and shipping
- Processes orders and oversees related activities of third-party vendors to ensure orders flow effectively through systems and processes in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards
- Supports the organization’s warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment
- Executes the receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
- Work involves physical demands typically found in a manufacturing environment, such as but not limited to: prolonged standing, bending, lifting and/or moving materials
- Entry-level, must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Previous experience in material handling and/or forklift operation preferred
- Demonstrates pride, ownership and accountability for Safety and Quality
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and willingness to cross-train
- Adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Effectively solve targeted problems
- Encourage and own a safe work environment
- Produce high quality work and work cooperatively with others and achieve outcomes
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with others
- Uphold client Mission & Core Values
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work; if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38262