STS Direct Hire is currently hiring Jet Engine Technical Records Analysts for full-time positions in Glastonbury, Connecticut.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- The Jet Engine Records Analyst will support our customers by providing timely lease engine records, analyzing return records from lease customers, analyzing and reporting on shop visits, and analyzing jet engine purchases and Sales
- Analyze the accuracy of power plant life limited parts (LLP) and associated hardware.
- Verify LLP trace “back to birth”
- Determine compliance with FAA Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
- Analyze Shop Maintenance Reports including FAA form 337, FAA 8130-3, and various equivalents or associated forms
- Determine that all customer records have been provided and check the accuracy of those records
- Communicate with customers regarding progress of engine records
- Provide timely revisions to records as requested by customer
- Report task hours in client’s business tracking systems
- Conduct conference calls, both internal and with external customers
- Office environment. Long periods at desk may be required
- Has a good understanding of engine manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, and aircraft manuals
- Minimum education/experience: 1) Bachelor of Science Engineering degree, entry level acceptable, or 2) Associate’s degree with 2-3 years related work experience, or 3) 5+ years’ experience demonstrated in a related environment
- Preferred education/experience: Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years related work experience
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to utilize laptop computer, web-based communication
At STS Direct Hire we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job ID: 37091