STS Component Solutions, a division of STS Aviation Group, is now hiring an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join its award-winning team in Palm City, Florida.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the aviation industry. In addition, he / she must be an energetic, creative and passionate individual.
STS Component Solutions’ new Marketing Coordinator will join an existing team of professionals and work very closely with executive-level managers across the organization.
For those who are interested, full details are below. When you are done looking things over, simply select one of the apply options found on this page to submit your resume. Once your resume has been received, we will contact you directly with next steps. If you have questions, please call 1-888-777-2960.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or three years’ of relevant marketing experience
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Must be computer savvy and have strong graphic design and writing skills
- Programs used daily include Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MailChimp or Constant Contact and various internet publishing tools
- Social media management experience is also key as the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for daily upkeep and management of several company profiles
Nature of Work:
- The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development of marketing plans, mass e-mail campaigns, data mining, market analysis and trends, sales reports, budgeting, trade show marketing and coordination, e-mail flyers, PowerPoint presentations, content creation, online advertising and developing company marketing materials for electronic as well as traditional distribution
- Highly motivated, creative, organized and detail oriented
- Must be strong communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to interact on all levels internally as well as with outside suppliers, partners, etc.
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular: All other salaried employees (except non-exempt salaried and officers/executives) not subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Assist in the preparation of an annual marketing plan
- Create / design company flyers, graphics and other promotional materials for traditional and online distribution
- Strong writing, graphic design and internet advertising skills will be put to use daily
- Provide market analysis and KPI for performance by fleet, region etc.
- Develop sell sheets and brochures for our products, partners and services
- Provide Market Overview with monthly updates by operating region, fleet type etc.
- Develop mass e-mail marketing campaigns targeting specific customers, regions, and/or products
- Develop marketing material in support of established marketing campaigns
- Assist in the analysis of our current business and identify new opportunities
- Perform data mining to assist in identifying key contacts at target customers
- Provide support on social media marketing, web-site updates and internal and external communications
- Plan conferences and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating all on-ground requirements
- Designs and orders promotional items for events
- Monitor and order office inventory and marketing materials
STS Component Solutions offers direct deposits / electric payroll options, an awesome medical and dental insurance program, 14-days of paid time off in your first year, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
At STS Aviation Group, we’re always searching for the best and brightest to join our workforce. We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in becoming a part of our family, we encourage you to send us your resume and apply via the link below. Have questions? Call us at 1-888-777-2960.
Thanks for taking the time to show interest in this incredible employment opportunity, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.