STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Material Handlers for open positions in Hawthorne, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Supports Production/Engineering with the movement of parts to support Warp Drive Master Schedule
- Physically move and expedite materials when required in support of Production/Engineering and meet work order completion dates
- Verify all materials received and transported for conformity with accompanying paperwork, checking for damage, correct part numbers, quantity and revisions
- Interface with receiving, Quality Control, Purchasing and other related departments to resolve problems relative to receipt and distribution of material
- Supports Inventory in auditing Kits/Packaging kits to outsource (as-required)
- Operate material handling motorized equipment
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years’ of expediting/material handling experience within a high volume manufacturing/production environment
- Must have experience operating a forklift and/or other material handling motorized vehicles and equipment
- Must have ERP experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with aircraft or automotive parts and assemblies
- Lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing stooping, stretching and carrying are required to perform the functions of this position
- Must be able to work all required shift days and hours, and overtime, as necessary
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38719