STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Records Specialists for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Understands and can perform SIS scanning/indexing/verifying
- Line/C Checks
- Submit engine oil consumption & engine trend data into database
- Logpage data entry
- Trax 8130 repair text entry
- Train for Specialist bump-up duties
- Audits maintenance packages of work accomplished, log page discrepancies and deferred maintenance items
- Reviews documentation of maintenance accomplished for accuracy, proper sign-off and compliance
- Reports all errors to CASS as appropriate
- Performs data entry in the maintenance computer system
- Performs the removal and installation of components
- Reviews and updates AD documentation and modification compliance
- Ensures scheduled maintenance has been audited and updated in the system
- Assists in working the PCI report
- Assists in monitoring correction requests
- Records email box and other problem issues for Tech Ops
- Train Technician to perform bump-up Specialist duties
- Fills in for Technicians when necessary
- Trains to fulfill Analyst bump-up duties
- Assists in creating training guides, procedures, and Trip Tickets, as necessary
- Works on special projects for other Teams when necessary
- Must be able to comply with company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 38317