STS Direct Hire is currently hiring Regional Directors for full-time positions. We are looking for people on the East Coast of the United States to work from home with moderate travel intertwined.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Regional Director of Operations will provide directives that will be carried out in the line stations which support goals and performance initiatives. Will monitor and support the station managers on reaching milestones set forth in the budget. Will mentor direct reports to understand the operation and ensure that Safety is always at the forefront of our business. Will be responsible for station performance and Safety initiatives along with Quality. Will travel and spend time in their stations and will have accountability of the station performance through KPI’s. Can work from home but will travel extensively to maintain oversite of their stations.
- The planning, direction, and coordination of all maintenance activities within the repair station and at other locations per the RSQSM
- Assuring that the repair and coordination of articles and items within the Director of Maintenance jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the work is signed for by a qualified technician or supervisor, and if the item is designated as an RII, it is inspected by an authorized inspector
- Working in conjunction with the VP of Maintenance, making available to the Director of Maintenance’s department technicians the required technical data for articles repaired by the repair station, which will include one-time use task orientated air carrier’s job/task cards, service bulletins, parts specifications, ICAs, related Federal Aviation Administration approved data, airworthiness directives, and any other technical data used to accomplish required line maintenance
- Ascertaining that all necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms and work orders (i.e.; records) are properly executed by the qualified technicians
- Ensures repair station personnel follow the regulations
- Responsible to coordinate the setup of new stations by evaluating needs, site visits, asset purchasing, employee hiring, customer interaction and completing training needs
- Facilitate weekly communications with all stations and provide status reports to the VP/GM. Accountable for the accuracy and final approval of payroll entries and to monitor the use of overtime alongside the VP Tech services
- Ensure the timely creation of employee evaluations after 90 day probation period and annually thereafter through their station managers
- Responsible for coordination in the initial evaluating, setting up new stations in regards to Quality, Training and Regulatory compliance
- As required, will inter-face /communicate with clients on issues pertaining to Line Maintenance / Project Maintenance of behalf of the company
- Ensure that all customer” corrective actions” inquiries are answered in the time frame allowed and the items are closed out properly with the corrective action implemented as well as communicated to the Manager of Quality
- Will be directly in charge of the station managers in the region and will act as a number 1 POC for all operational issues
- Will be responsible for asset purchases in their stations in regards to equipment / vehicles / tooling etc.
- Meet and/or exceed projected budgets and revenue forecasts for Line Maintenance Services by monitoring WORP entries for revenue vs cost
- Will work closely with the station managers and will build the schedules of the station coverage to be cost efficient
- Will ensure that the stations are up to date on training / audits / compliance items
- Will approve their stations payroll and will be engaged in their approval of overtime with the station managers
- Will Mentor their station managers to become better leaders and run a good business
- Will spend time in their stations and understand our business needs and will add process improvements where required
- Sells customer service with Safety at the top of the list
- High School Diploma/GED
- College Degree Preferred
- Airframe and Powerplant License
- Line Maintenance Supervisory Experience of 5 years’ minimum
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Be able to work in a multi-task, fast paced environment
- Be a self-starter and maintain focus on prioritized tasks
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, motivated, flexible and assertive
- Must demonstrate pride in their work and be able to balance priorities and work as a team
- Holds themselves accountable for timeline / quality / completion of a task and must hold others accountable as well
At STS Direct Hire we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job ID: 37662