STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Service Order Analysts for open positions in Goodyear, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Service Order Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all Maintenance Work Packages are efficiently processed through initiation and preparation of paperwork. He/She will work daily on assigned projects to have the most accurate status of all aircraft. He/She will also assist in the plan and pricing of additional customer requested work scopes for labor and material requirements. He/She will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. He/She will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. He/She will perform additional duties as assigned.
- Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
- Efficiently assist in preparation of the Aircraft Maintenance Work Order to ensure all are completed on-time and accurate.
- Create billing group matrix for cost accounting to support customer and client billing requirements.
- Enter individual work cards into Pentagon System with job description/discrepancy, estimated man-hour requirements by skill and any customer card references as necessary.
- Produce client paperwork with bar codes or attach bar code labels to customer paperwork for labor and material tracking.
- Assist Planners in preparation and completion of work package which consists of: work package task card input into Pentagon, creation of tally books and accountability books.
- Input Arrival and Departure dates for aircraft.
- Produce Current Aircraft Listing and Accountability to ensure all aircraft on-site are tracked and monitored during maintenance visit.
- Complete MSO Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit within a timely manner.
- Maintain current and historical Planning Filing System for all Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders and Third Party Work Orders.
- Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed.
- Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
- Assist Customer with additional maintenance work order requests as requested.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) year’s aircraft maintenance clerical environment
- Computer use: PC and main frame – must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft related scheduling and maintenance packages.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- College graduate preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, bend, and stoop as necessary.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
- Normal office environment where approximately 70% of work is performed in a sitting position.
- Frequent exposure to the outside hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for varying lengths of time.
- Infrequent local and out-of-town travel may be required involving driving and/or passenger travel on commercial aircraft.
- Visual acuity must be a minimum of 20/40 corrected and must be able to distinguish color.
- Must be able to breathe through a full-face respirator.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 37600