STS Aviation Group is now hiring an Accounts Payable Manager to join its corporate team in Jensen Beach, Florida. Everything you need to know to apply can be found below.
Nature of Work:
- Source and implement AP management system with Acumatica
- Coach AP staff on daily workflow issues
- Train team on newer techniques
- Monitor AP close progress and communicate progress
- Communicate important issues to management.
- Supervise AP work product and AP staff
- Reconcile transactions across multiple divisions.
- Analyze and compare reports for variances, inconsistencies or errors
- Assist Controller with audits and oversee year end 1099 processing
- Bachelor Degree or Associates
- 3 to 5 years’ accounts payable management/lead and general accounting experience
- Centralized accounts payable experience for multiple entities
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures and GL coding
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software or similar suite
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and computer software
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Company Budgets
- Goal oriented, self-starter
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Open to new initiatives and processes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Works well under pressure in a team environment
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page, or call 1-800-800-2400. Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Aviation Group, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.