STS AeroStaff Services now offers Aerospace Engineer (Level 3) jobs in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Responsible for electrical systems and equipment design of complex aircraft interior and entertainment system modifications
- Perform research and surveys to determine the best methods to modify aircraft to accomplish project statements of work
- Design new electrical parts, assemblies and installations defining aircraft modifications
- Perform electrical analysis and substantiation of new parts and installations
- Produce engineering drawings, reports, material lists and work instructions to document & install aircraft modifications
- Provide engineering checks of data produced by peer groups or other project participants
- Provide technical support during manufacturing and installation of aircraft modifications
- Interface with customers, suppliers and other project stakeholders pertaining to modification projects
- Provide guidance and oversight to engineering peer group, and mentor new engineers to operate within departmental practices and procedures
- Provide statements of work, cost estimates, completion schedules and other project administrative inputs
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 42411