STS AeroStaff Services is now hiring Aerospace Mechanical Engineers in Orlando, Florida. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS AeroStaff Services offers the best engineering jobs in Orlando, Florida; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aerospace Mechanical Engineer, don’t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services help you fly your career forward!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for the thermal design, analysis, and testing of assembly systems, subsystems, and components
- Tasks include performing preliminary and detailed thermal analysis on assembly systems and subsystems as well as performing comprehensive modeling of the entire thermal system using standardized processes and tools
- Tasks may also include providing support for thermal testing of systems, subsystems, and components
- In addition, the candidate will provide technical documentation and input to data packages to support peer and customer reviews, present analysis data to program and customer personnel at technical interchange meetings and design reviews
- Candidate will perform heat transfer using standardized thermal software tools, analyze thermal management systems, and coordinate requirements and design solutions with program personnel
- Responsible for research and development of viable thermal solutions for systems and components
- Experienced with relevant analytic tools for thermal analysis
- MS degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering, or related field or a BS with at least 2 years’ Thermal Analysis experience in the aerospace industry
- Experience with thermal design of assembly systems, subsystems, and components
- Demonstrated strength in thermal analysis with a desire to learn more and demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience performing heat transfer analysis
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills for generating thermal plans, thermal analysis reports, documentation, and potentially proposals are necessary
- Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with CAD modeling using PTC CREO, FORTRAN programming, CFD software (Star CCM+, FlowEFD), and Siemens NX CAD and Thermal/Flow software suite
- Experience with MATLAB and Mathcad
- Creativity/innovation to solve issues related to thermal design performance of any aspect of thermal systems
- Experience developing and analyzing in thermal design of thermal management systems
- Experience calculating internal and external convection coefficients of simple and complex geometries and being able to research literature when necessary
- Experience writing environmental and component specifications, and system/subsystem/component test plans
- Considered an emerging authority
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-877-707-5767.
Job ID: 40586