STS AeroStaff Services offers Aircraft Electrician jobs in San Antonio, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Able to use a variety of manual hand tools such as crimpers, strippers, wire cutters, heat shrink gun, complex, specialized aircraft test equipment, complex test equipment, etc. The mechanic will be required to access aircraft data via computer systems and initiate on-line parts and discrepancy requests.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, written instructions, etc.
- Able to assemble, modify, and install wire bundles, conductors and other electrical components, to include radio frequency cabling and antenna systems.
- Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- Able to perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions.
- Order parts, pan stock, tools, materials, and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Provides input of technical and operational knowledge in the assessment and repair/maintenance recommendations in support of the program assigned.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverages.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision and management for the benefit of the company, program, or employee(s).
- Must have at least two years of recent experience working as an Aircraft Electrician
- High-school degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.