Now Hiring Aircraft Mechanical Technicians!
STS AeroStaff Services is now offering Aircraft Mechanical Technician jobs in El Segundo, California. To learn more, check out the following information.
Are you tired of working the same dead-end contract positions? If so, STS AeroStaff Services offers the best aircraft maintenance jobs in El Segundo, California; positions that will reward your skills with competitive compensation and benefits. When it comes to your career as an Aircraft Mechanical Technician, don’t just wing it. Let STS AeroStaff Services help you fly your career forward!
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of duties assisting mechanical engineers in the development of mechanical and electromechanical engineering designs, tests, fabrications, modifications, assemblies and components
- Drafts detailed drawings for fabrication
- Devices, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies
- Sets up and tests complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions
- Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications
- Working with engineers and senior technicians to disassemble high time F-18 Fuselage for service life assessment program (SLAP) & service life extension program (SLEP)
- Using hand tools remove identified aircraft parts and fasteners without damaging part or fastener hole
- Individual skill level and quality of workmanship on part and fastener removal is critical as is timeliness
- High School Diploma or G.E.D Required in addition to minimum of 15 years’ of aircraft assembly/disassembly
- Takes direction well and can work well in a high paced team environment
- Read blueprints as well as technical documents
- Skilled use of hand tools to remove numerous types of Hi-Loks, Rivets and bolts, etc. without damaging the substructure
- Extensive experience working with metal and composite airframe components
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS AeroStaff Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.
Job ID: 40341