STS AeroStaff Services now offers Aviation Program Manager jobs in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- The TechOps Supply Chain is seeking an experienced professional responsible for leading strategic initiatives to support follow-through on contractual warranties and guarantees
- These initiatives require the use of data science to marry aircraft maintenance data with operational and commercial requirements to identify trends
- The successful candidate will establish relationships across the TechOps business unit to identify innovative opportunities to capture warranty
- This role is data driven and focused on operations, maintenance, reliability, and engineering projects covered by supplier entitlements
- Primary responsibilities are data mining and analytics, dashboard development and reporting, project management, program implementation, and business unit support
- The individual should have a minimum of 3 years’ of experience in an operations environment with a large and diverse complement of employees, and ability to work with minimal supervision and complete ownership of projects
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- This role will be spearheading capabilities and should be able to build databases & tools and train the supply chain people on how to retrieve this data
- This is data that will be used for part removal on the aircraft for Maintenance and Log posting and also to see and know what is under warranty and then see what is able to receive financial reimbursement from OEM
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, supply chain management, logistics or other related field required
- MBA or Quantitative MS program strongly preferred
- Three to five years’ of experience in a related field with airline maintenance and operations background strongly preferred BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Candidate with analytical and technical capabilities AVIATION BACKGROUND NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFERRED
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced MS Excel and Access programming knowledge
- Must have the ability to understand and develop complex spreadsheets based on business need and train others on the usage
- Candidate must have experience with SAS, Hyperion, or equivalent data mining tools as well as knowledge of SQL relational database language to query, build, and manipulate tables
- Must be able to develop and cater databases to bridge business needs
- Must be able to perform challenging analytical work and possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical data through oral and written means to all levels of management
- In addition, the candidate should have a high level of initiative in managing workload, including identifying critical business issues for analysis, structuring projects, and implementing change
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current role
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 40842