STS AeroStaff Services now offers Aviation Warranty Coordinator jobs in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- The TechOps Supply Chain Warranty team is seeking an experienced professional responsible for execution of aircraft, component, cabin, and engine warranty claim processes
- The successful candidate will collect information to substantiate warranty claims, and process claims to completion
- The role will also support developing improvements to the efficiency, productivity, and performance of the role
- This role will collaborate with both SCM and cross-divisional Tech Ops stakeholders
- The individual should have a minimum of 3 years’ of experience in an operations environment with a large and diverse complement of employees, and ability to work with minimal supervision and complete ownership of projects
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Management, or Aerospace, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related discipline is strongly preferred; equivalent A&P License with 3 years’ airline work experience is acceptable
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes and metrics, ability to influence without authority, and work in a matrix environment is a highly preferred
- Advanced computer, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills is highly preferred
- Experience in database mining in the Hyperion or equivalent environment to identify aircraft parts reliability trends is a strong plus
- Candidates with experience in data science or advanced analytics will be strongly considered
- Must be a strong team player, detail oriented, and exhibit a healthy curiosity or interest in aviation
- Candidate should demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and structure/deliver presentations targeted toward varied audiences including company leadership
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently with limited supervision and effectively prioritize and deliver on tasks
- Only candidates with strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills will be considered for this role
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current role
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 40846