STS AeroStaff Services now offers CNC Lathe Operator jobs in Macomb, Michigan. These are full time, direct opportunities!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Performs set up, adjustments and operation of CNC controlled lathe equipment with minimal supervision
- Must be capable of holding exact tolerances by working from blueprints, sketches, process sheets and verbal/written instructions running stepped diameters, tapers, angles, etc.
- Has the ability to use computer printouts for proper sequencing of machine setups, selecting and placing tooling and fixtures, while establishing proper feeds, speeds and cycle of machines
- Edits and proofs new program tapes and sharpens their own tools
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial
- Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program
- Has the ability to utilize a wide variety of precision measuring instruments to perform checks on parts
- Overtime generally required
- This is a 2nd shift position (nights)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Ability to learn and understand precision machining concepts
- Communication skills
- Technical/functional knowledge
- Time management
- Manual dexterity
- Good judgment/detail oriented
- Team participation
- Strong work ethic
- Work may require bending, carrying, lifting up to fifty (50) pounds, pulling, pushing, and standing
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41157