STS AeroStaff Services now offers CNC Mill Operator jobs in Macomb, Michigan. These are full time, direct opportunities!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- The acceptable candidate shall be required to set up and operate CNC and Manual OD and ID grind equipment with minimal supervision
- Grinding of splined shafts and aircraft gears holding tolerances of .0001″-.0005.”
- Maintain proper documentation of SPC data and participate in Company Systems’ certified operator program
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial
- Overtime generally required
- Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program
- Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Blueprint reading skills, shop math skills and proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools are required
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41158