STS AeroStaff Services now offers Deburr Operator jobs in Macomb, Michigan. These are full time, direct opportunities!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- The acceptable candidate shall be required to deburr aircraft gears and complex housings, also do sand blasting, heat treat preparation and visual inspection of assignments
- Able to operate chucker lathe for manual edge break of sharp corners
- Being familiar with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques is beneficial
- Overtime generally required
- Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in deburring of aircraft gears and housings preferred
- On the job training provided as necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Precision shaft manufacturing and inspection knowledge
- Familiarity with basic precision measuring tools
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Basic Computer Skills: proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel etc.
- Capable of effectively reading blueprints and specifications
- Familiarity with aerospace standards and FAA regulations a plus
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41159