STS Repairs & Modifications is currently hiring Aircraft Inspectors for full-time positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Must have at least 5 years’ aviation experience as either a lead or inspector
- GENFAMs required on Airbus and/or Boeing
- MUST have Boeing and Airbus Experience
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.’s, etc. with very little to no assistance
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production, and use of precision technical plans, and blueprint drawings
- An A&P license is MANDATORY for Leads and Inspectors
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Weekends will be required
- A valid and clear driver’s license and background
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
At STS Repairs & Modifications we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job ID: 39359