STS Line Maintenance is currently hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians for full-time positions in Arlington, Virginia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- A&P Mechanics report to the Lead Mechanics and Maintenance Supervisors
- Perform all line maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Complete all documentation/paper work in a neat and proficient manner according to company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83
- Any other task as assigned by the Lead or Supervisor of Maintenance
- 5+ years’ of recent aircraft line maintenance experience on Regional Aircraft
- MUST have recent CRJ200/700/900 aircraft maintenance experience
- CRJ200/700/900 FAM Course is HIGHLY preferred
- Level II/III mechanic with good trouble shooting skills
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate
- High School Graduate
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job ID: 40509