STS Line Maintenance is hiring A&P Line Maintenance Technicians for part time positions in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- B737NG (preferred, will consider classic) Airbus A319/A320 (preferred) and EMB series aircraft (any, prefer EMB 170-190) Genfams preferred on those aircraft types but will train and provide genfam training here at station
- Will be performing Line maintenance and Service checks on various Commercial and large Regional Aircraft
- Attention to detail and critical thinking/troubleshooting experience and must be a self-starter and apply independent thinking to critical aircraft maintenance tasks
- Can work independently if needed
- Computer skills is a must
- Avionics background is a plus
- Must hold a valid A&P License
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
STS Line Maintenance offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41407