STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Customer Service & Support Project Leads in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Continually assesses project needs and resources to complete projects on time and within budget
- Validates, and may help develop, business cases with Customers, as well as develops a project charter
- Drives testing and acceptance of project results
- Partners with resource managers, Business Partners and vendors to assemble a project Team and provide ongoing motivation to drive projects to completion
- Leads and facilitates project meetings and presentations to Leadership
- Engages and initiates change leadership to ensure project acceptance
- Drives Teams and Customers toward decisions
- Establishes cross functional alliances within and outside of the Department to drive results
- Proactively communicates with Stakeholders, Sponsors and Project Teams to maintain project alignment
- Builds partnerships to collaborate and uses influence without authority to gather Customer and business requirements and communicate effectively with all project Teams and support groups
- College degree in Technology, Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent formal training or technical certification preferred
- 2-3 or more years’ work experience as a Project Manager
- Experience supporting a contact center would be beneficial
- Customer Service background preferred
- Presentation skills-will present to business leaders about projects they will be working on, status updates, facilitating meetings, etc.
- Knowledge of project processes, problem management tools and procedures
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM, or live chat experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite including SharePoint
- Proficient knowledge of application impact on operational and business functions
- Strong Customer Service and Team orientation
- Demonstrates and employs active listening skills
- Builds relationships and influences without authority
- Effectively communicates information and ideas using all forms of communication
- Maintains composure under pressure and accurately assesses problem situations
- Directs tasks to finish by scheduled completion date
- Reorders job priorities for Team and self as needed
- Works effectively in a fast paced, collaborative, Team based environment
- Demonstrates Leadership skills to direct performance of outside Contractors and maintain positive relationships with internal Customers
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41829