STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Ground Ops Admins in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for Leadership and staff under minimal supervision
- Answers calls, relays and takes messages, transfers calls, provides assistance to callers, screens calls and places calls for management
- Maintains department personnel files and paperwork
- Organizes and maintains payroll file room and coordination of timely rotation of files to off-site storage facility
- Orders supplies using established Company vendors and ordering methods
- Opens, sorts, screens and responds to incoming mail
- Composes, types and edits correspondence
- Compiles data and prepares special reports; gathers and summarizes data
- Makes arrangements for meetings and luncheons as directed by the department Leadership Team
- Maintains appointment calendars for management. Arranges travel and accommodations for management and staff
- Establishes meeting times, secures location and contacts attendees
- Establishes and maintains files and other information for reference and control purposes
- Prepares confidential paperwork regarding performance appraisals, promotions and other people-related issues for management
- Maintains invoice and budget files and assists in the compilation of variance reports
- Operates computer equipment utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, data base management and presentation software
- Some data entry may be required
- Operates copy machine, FAX equipment and other standard office equipment
- May perform other job duties as directed by Leadership
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Previous analytical/technical experience preferred
- Must provide friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Operation of multi-line telephone with courtesy and sufficient speed
- Ability to operation copy machine, FAX machine and other standard office equipment.
- Open, sort and screen incoming mail
- Must master computer software applications such as Outlook, Quickbase, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Must have sufficient ability to handle and resolve office administration tasks
- Must be able to perform mathematical computations
- Must possess excellent organization skills including establishing and maintaining files for reference and control purposes
- Must work under tight time constraints including meeting unforeseen deadlines to accomplish assignments and projects
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally, by telephone and face to face
- Must have ability to keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand office procedures
- Must compile data and prepare special reports
- Responsible for making arrangements for meetings and luncheons and handle travel arrangements as necessary.
- Responsible for the payroll records for the entire Department, including Incentive Passes
- Must have ability or must gain ability to use SWEEP for ordering department supplies
- Must be able to work varying schedules and work weekends as required
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, as necessary
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary and sensitive Company information
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41824