STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Recruiters in Augusta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Recruiter is responsible for achievement of staffing objectives in support of our talent strategy and business objectives through applicant review, candidate identification and screening, hiring manager reviews, interview scheduling, and summary of interviewer recommendations.
- Support development and implementation of internal and external sourcing and staffing strategies
- Participate in the development of talent acquisition metrics and standard reports
- Develop and execute recruiting plans for each assigned position
- Source and screen internal and external candidates for the down-select of 3 – 5 final candidates to be presented to hiring managers
- Interview and assess potential candidates for organizational fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience and also competency and cultural alignment
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Participate in hiring events/career fairs, and other events to source candidates
- Schedule/coordinate interviews with candidates and interview team
- Support building and developing employer branding to further our talent acquisition strategies
- Partner with the Corporate University Relations team to drive our talent acquisition strategy
- Coordinate support for end users (internal and external) for general questions, how-to’s, and other end user needs
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong process improvement inclination
- Proactive with sense of urgency
- Comfort working with all levels within organization
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers and desire for strong customer service
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- Exceptional PC skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience needed with mechanical type roles
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 43363