STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Subcontract Administrators in Palmdale, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Our client needs a team of subcontract administrators with experience in DOD Procurement. This group of purchasing professionals will support multiple programs within the organization.
- These positions will entail interfacing with Management on a day-to-day basis and in meetings, as needed
- These positions also entail supplier source selection, purchase order placement and administration
- Duties include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance and interface with functional organizations and supplier management
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders’ conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop new concepts, techniques and standards in subcontract policies and procedures
- Some positions may require up to 10% domestic travel to customers or vendor locations
- Must have Clearance with Investigation within last 5 years
- 2+ years’ of procurement experience – DOD preferred
- Demonstrated experience issuing requests for proposal, analyzing bids, subcontract management and/or contract negotiation
- Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) Experience
- Candidates must have direct procurement experience, not logistics experience
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 41826