STS Component Solutions is now offering OEM Product Line Manager jobs in Stuart, Florida. To learn more, check out the following information.
- High School Diploma and College Degree Preferred BS/BA
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Strong knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, finance and commercial aircraft aftermarket
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills and ability to work in team environment but also independently, when required
- Strong executive written and communication skills
- Detailed understanding of Commercial Aviation, Aftermarket, OEM Products and Aircraft IPC’s
- Analyze data to make recommendations on key business decisions to grow revenue.
Nature of Work:
- Provide daily support on OEM Product Development, Marketing and Sales Efforts
- Conduct research and analysis of current and new OEM opportunities
- Liaison between OEM & STS CS Sales, Support and Business Development teams
- Develop, Implement and Manage marketing roll-out plans and campaigns
- Analyze sales data to maintain inventory stock levels for OEM Products
- Internal Subject Matter Expert for product lines being supported
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular: All other salaried employees (except nonexempt salaried and officers/executives) not subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the OEM/Aftermarket Assigned Products and OEM’s, consisting of all RFQ’s, PO Placement, Forecast/Stocking Orders, Push Lists – Aging Inventory and Zen Desk
- Asses global market demand, identify opportunities for growth and manage inventory pricing
- Work with sales team to assist in annual budgeting process, grow sales and increase profit annually
- Develop and grow business relationships with OEM partners
- Travel to conferences, customers and business meetings
- Aftermarket Product/Pricing Analysis
- Evaluate market availability and competitor pricing on OEM Products
- Develop and implement pricing strategy and summarize analysis for executive review
- Develop and implement sales action plan and determine budgetary impact for each sales region
- Coordinate with OEMs regarding sales, budgeting, customer visits, new products, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, etc.
- Provide Sales, Support & Business Development with technical data and intelligence on OEM Products to assist them in their efforts
- Prepare executive OEM summary for review and internal distribution
- Miscellaneous Duties
- As assigned by Director or Group President
- Ability to learn Quantum and develop enhancements to improve and/or streamline processes
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!