STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Software Development Project Managers in Redwood City, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
Locate, develop, define, negotiate, and close new partnership and business opportunities and manage a small team with an aggressive timeline to deliver short, medium, and long-term results.
- Managing development of a new Air Traffic Management product created for eVTOL/VTOL aircraft which ought to be interoperable with drones
- Managing a team of software engineers based in Brazil and the US
- Keeping Project on schedule for given time and budget parameters
- Developing the Project through the Ideation stage to Incubation and to a successful Launch
- Creating partnerships with technology leaders in Silicon Valley
- Performing Customer Development in crafting a product design and strategy that fits the needs of future customers
- Making connections with other leaders in the Air Traffic Control and aviation fields
- Sourcing and evaluating emerging technology in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle space
- Representing EmbraerX and the Project at conferences and aviation ecosystem meetings
- Iterating on business models with feedback from potential customers/stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business Administration or equivalent – preferred
- MBA preferred
- Product Management experience
- Management experience preferably with software developers
- Experience managing a P&L
- 5+ years background in the aviation and air traffic control solutions (ex: UTM, LAANC)
- Business development experience creating partnerships or closing sales with enterprise companies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work in a modern, quick moving environment
- Strong industry related network in Silicon Valley
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform due diligence on new technology
- Customer Development background in designing a new products around potential customer needs
- Financial background developing effective business models
- Understanding of core technology in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) space
- Background in working with startups and creating a new product from the ground up
- Fluent Portuguese language skills highly preferred
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 43351